Nintendo have announced that Scribblenauts Unlimited will be released for the Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL on February 8th.
Sribblenauts Unlimited sees players solve puzzles and challenges by imagining an object that could tackle the problem at hand, then bringing it to life by jotting down its name. Players will learn more about the back story of Maxwell, his parents,his twin sister Lily and how he got his magical notepad.
The game offers an open universe which is split into 8 world and 41 levels all with their own objectives. Players may have to isit the big city to help the police catch a thief or travel to a tropical island to help a shipwrecked couple in order to one of the coveted Starites. There is new Merit Board and each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints including the new ‘Starite Vision’ helper highlighting all nearby Starites and Starite Shards. There are 50 Starites and 500 Starite Stands to be found and comes featuring an all new Object Library where players can store previously summoned objects in Maxwell’s ‘magic backpack’ for easy access when in need of them in the future.
The main features for each console are as follows:
Wii U Features
- Object Creation and Sharing – Now you can make your own objects to summon in the game! Not impressed by an ‘angry, purple shark’? Why not make a ‘partyshark’ that flies and shoots lasers to boot? With the new Object Editor, anything and everything can be created. Change the colour, move parts around, change sizes and even add in physical properties or script behaviours to change how your objects interact with the Scribblenauts world. You’ll meet the avatars of other players and can download the objects they created into your own library – and they’ll be able to do the same with your creations!
- Nintendo-Themed Bonus Content – Discover dozens of characters and items from the Mario and The Legend of Zelda franchises which will interact with your world in hilarious and fantastical ways.
- Multiplayer Mode – Play with your friends who can drop in and take control of any object using a Wii Remote. Or play with as many people as you wish as spectators on the TV screen, giving advice to the player conjuring up objects with the GamePad.
- HD Graphics: For the first time, see the world of Scribblenauts in breath-taking high definition on the big screen. If it’s too much to take in, zoom in on the large HD levels for easier gameplay.
Nintendo 3DS Features
- StreetPass – Utilise the Nintendo 3DS system’s StreetPass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players encountered.
- 3D Cinematics: For the first time, the game features gorgeous cinematics rendered in amazing 3D.
Let us know if you will be getting the game via the comment section below.